Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspired Stamps: Christmas in July Tag Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome! You should have came to my blog from the lovely: Kary!
Happy hopping Thursday, bloggers! Today I hope you'll come hop along with us for a very merry Christmas in July tag hop with the Inspired Stamps Design Team! I cut my tag on my Silhouette and distressed it with distress ink. I colored up HLO: Christmas Girl with Copics and added some red stickles and a wee bit of snow making pen to her collar. Then I adhered her to the tag with pop dots. The bottom is a chipboard piece from American Crafts with the sentiment that comes with the HLO stamp layered on top.

Your next stop on the hop is to the lovely Jamie. Just click her name to take you directly to her blog!


Supplies:





Here's the full list of the hop:
Thank you so much for hopping along and stopping by my blog today!
Inky and glittery fingers for all!
-Gaby

24 comments:

  1. Aww Gaby this is just so cute! What an adorable image and your colouring is just so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring on the sweet Christmas girl, Gaby!! Love your Gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby,
    Your tag is just STUNNING!! She looks so beautiful the way you colored her...What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaby, love your tag, the coloring, the banner, the ribbon, the whole package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet Gaby!!Lovely tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! i love the details on the girl!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you made a banner out of musical notes, with another banner behind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that sweet girl, and the music with the sentiment is a great touch - makes for a lovely stamp.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your ribbon looks really pretty. I like how filmy it is. Sharon G sent me to your blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome coloring and lovely colors! I really like the music banner:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute tag and image! Great colouring. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is so cute!!! Nice coloring and the ribbon for your knot is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Supercute tag! Love the coloring and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable! I love the collar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The girl's collar is neat. It really stands out. The whole thing looks really good. What a nice tag, saved for a really special person. Sharon Gullikson sent me to do your blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute tag! I really like the colors and the bow adds the perfect touch!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a splendid tag, great job coloring:0)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh My this is so adorable, what a lovely tag. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful tag!

    mb6464@hotmail.com
    marciasmemories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete